In case anyone is interested, I've decided to bring in my custom made species to Furrybound. I already have two characters of my own who are this said species, that being Dubinin. All the info needed is here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21407706/
And these are the rules I have made for their usage in the Furrybound server ( or anywhere really if someone decides to want to use them elsewhere):
Basic rules for Dubinin use in rp:
- Creator's ( me aka Riku Caboose) permission is required to create a Dubinin character.
- It will have to be mixed breed since the purebred is not an existing mod race. (Ignore if used outside Starbound)
- No abusing ability limits. Mixed breeds in the Starbound universe are not aware of what they truly are, not aware of the Dubinin species at all, and therefore cannot actively advance their abilities. Natural ability development is SLOW and will take decades in the shortest cases, centuries on average.
- Dubinins are naturally nice, even mixed breeds. THE ONLY CASE where a Dubinin becomes evil, developes an "asshole personality", or is not a good person is when they become corrupted by eldritch energy. Corruption is not instant unless they are literally drenched in a torrent of it or a large amount.
- Just use common sense. If you have to bend my rules or cut some corners in any way, just don't do it. I don't care if it's "within my guidelines". If you cause problems with my species I will render any Dubinin character that is the cause of the problem to be non-canon and therefore removed from the rp.
- The Guardian status is OFF LIMITS!
I want people to have fun with my species without causing anyone else problems. If you don't like my rules then move on. No one says you have to make a Dubinin character.
Edit: I am more easily contacted via Discord. I will be on the FBR channel as Riku Caboose.